1. There are 2 dozen books about our solar system and 66 about outer galaxies. The teachers in fourth grade want to divide them evenly among 6 groups of students. How many books does each group get?
2. Elliot can play the song "Fly Me to the Moon" on the piano in 5 minutes. He must practice this song for two hours. How many times can Elliot play the song during practice?
3. Carl spends $36 on gas for his boat each Saturday and another $42 each Sunday. How much does Carl spend in gas in 8 weeks.
4. The library received 17 boxes with 68 books each. 6 were sent back because they were broken. The Library had to equally distribute those books in 5 stores. How many books were sent to each store?
5. Complete the following pattern: 1, 4, 10, 22, 46, _____